Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Chuc Mung Sinh Nhat Chi Diem!

First off I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to my big sis, Diem! I won't say how old she is turning because she might not want it broadcasted over the world wide web, but I will say it is a milestone birthday :) It was actually yesterday but I was on very slow internet in Vung Tau City and could not put up a posting.

All I have to say is wireless internet is great. I am at the Ho Chi Minh City airport, drinking a fresh coconut shake, surfing the 'net on my laptop (well FCM's laptop). I had a very nice trip, which I will go into more detail in another post - I met my mom's family, had a good work mission, visited the Cu Chi tunnels, and partied it up in Saigon with the Saigon utimate players. Speaking of ultimate ... I am heading there this weekend for another tournament!

Time to board ...

No comments: